Now that I’m jobless and going to be home every day, there are a few things that I want to vow to keep doing. I don’t want to be one of those people who lose their sense of purpose and stops taking care of simple hygiene. 😉
- Shower after having my first meal (always have to eat as soon as I wake up to keep morning sickness at bay).
- Wear regular clothes, not resort to lounge pants and hoodies on a daily basis.
- Put my makeup on.
- Make the bed. This is something that I didn’t do on a daily basis when I had to get to work, so I want to start!
- Open the blinds to let natural light in.
Some things that I’m relieved to finally have some time to get done:
- File papers that have been stacking up since we lived in our temporary suite.
- Organize my clothes by packing away some things that will no longer fit until after the baby.
- Watch some of the movies I put on our instant Netflix queue!
- Organize my email inbox that has almost 250 messages.
- Find a shirt that I’ve been searching for but unable to find…it’s probably in one of the unpacked bins.
- Start working on our baby registry – looking forward to that!
- Clean the tub…once I have the energy for it.
- Read some books that I purchased this summer but haven’t gotten to.