I have a few different pregnancy apps on my iPhone, and for the past few weeks my baby’s size has been the equivalent of a watermelon. This week, that watermelon is now between 6-9 lbs (goodness, I hope he’s not 9 lbs!). I can definitely tell that my belly is huge, because it’s getting in the way quite often…
- Every time I get something in/out of the microwave, I knock the towels off of the bar of the oven.
- C’s feet often take up residence inside my rib cage (thanks, short torso), so it’s nearly impossible to bend over the sink to wash my face.
- Turning over in bed is like running a mini-marathon.
- Yesterday, I had an itch on my foot. I couldn’t reach it.
- The majority of my maternity shirts no longer completely cover my belly. The Bella Band was honestly the best maternity purchase I made (outside of my pregnancy pillow), because now I have to use it to make sure the bottom of my big ol’ watermelon isn’t hanging out.
- If I drop something on the floor, I have to spread my feet real wide and do a squat to pick it up.
- It feels better to sit on my exercise ball, because my belly hangs so low that it can then rest on the surface of the ball.