1. The incessant need to pee. Seriously, there were some days that I could have camped out in my bathroom. But our bed didn’t fit.
2. Not being able to see your feet. I don’t normally look down when I walk, but the ability to see your feet is sometimes very helpful in preventing stubbed toes…or when scaling a flight of stairs.
3. The inability to tie your shoes. I gave up on normal-person shoes and wore slip-ons for my entire 3rd trimester. It’s like trying to bend over a ginormous bowling ball that kicks. Screw that.
4. The pregnant woman shuffle. By the late 3rd trimester, your normal walk morphs into that of a penguin. Sexy.
5. Feeling like a washed-up whale. When you’re ready to deliver any day, you can barely move, and the world no longer creates a shirt large enough to cover your belly…well, that’s a feeling you simply won’t miss.
On tap for tomorrow: 5 things to love about pregnancy.