Some cool, autumn-like weather has finally arrived and it is making me SO excited for fall! It’s my favorite season and I think I’m extra excited for it this year because I spent the entirety of Fall 2010 hovering over a bucket with pregnancy-induced dry heaves. Here’s what will be different about this year:
- Instead of walking from my couch to the bathroom, C and I will be going for walks around campus.
- Instead of making runs to OBGYN appointments, I’ll be running a 5k.
- Instead of logging into my email to discover that I’m forced to quit my grad assistantship, I’ll be logging many miles on the treadmill at the gym.
- Instead of dreaming how awesome my baby would be in order to make my misery worthwhile, I’ll be spending this fall hanging out with my amazing little boy.
- Instead of lounging in pajama pants, I’ll be rocking some jeans and hoodies this fall (my fav!).
- Instead of laying around watching tv all day long, we’ll be getting out and watching the leaves change colors on all the gorgeous trees around here.