MamaNYC is hosting another HUGE Cash Giveaway Event
…. and I’m participating!
Earth Day Cash Giveaway ♦ April 20-30, 2012
- The ‘EARTH DAY CASH GIVEAWAY will launch on Friday, April 20th (12:01AM) EST and end on Monday, April 30th (11:59PM) EST.
- This event will feature over 100+ bloggers and serve as an excellent tool to help build your followers and readership!
- We will be giving away over $500+ in PayPal Cash!
- Each participant will be required to pay a minimum $5.00 in order to participate in this event. This fee will be used towards the prize [only].
- You may increase your followings and pay an additional $5.00 each.
- You decide on how entrants will follow/like your blog! Facebook, Twitter, Google+ Plus, RSS, Email subscription, Networked Blogs, GFC, Pinterest – it is up to you!
- Sign up’s will run from Friday, March 9th until Tuesday, April 17th!
- Be sure to say Little Mama Jama referred you!
Sometimes it makes me sad that we live far away from our family and close friends. I wish that we could just jump in the car and attend every birthday party, life event, holiday or random get-together. We thought a six-hour drive was difficult when we moved here…but then we had C, and it is exponentially more difficult. There is so much stuff to pack and plan for, and the drive is so much longer with him. He hates being confined to his carseat, forcing us to make numerous stops and endure his loud protests. PPD and 6-7+ hours in a car with an angry baby do NOT mix.
This weekend, one of my dearest friends had a bridal shower. Hubster had a bunch of work to do and couldn’t leave for the weekend, and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to make that trip with C by myself. I was so sad that I missed it. I’m honored to be a part of her wedding and can’t wait to celebrate her big day with her!
We’re so excited to live closer soon so that we can see our loved ones more often!