Well, folks, last week I turned 25! Happy Birthday to me! There were several things on my 25 Before 25 list that I didn’t complete. I’m determined to complete everything on this new 30 Before 30 list, especially since I have 5 years to finish this one instead of eight months like my previous list!
What things are on your list?
Kristin’s 30 Before 30 List of Fabulousness
- Go on a cruise.
- Take a class with C.
Open a retirement account and make a monthly contribution.Completed 8/1/12
- Find a way to help others in my area with postpartum mood disorders.
Join and actively participate in a local mom’s group.Completed 2012-2013
- Run a 10k.
- Be confident in a bathing suit.
- Become a member of a church.
- Take a cake decorating class.
- Watch the cherry blossoms bloom in Washington, D.C.
Go sea kayaking again.Completed October 2013 Visit Disney World for the first time.Completed January 2013
- Pay for the person behind me in a Starbucks drive thru.
Take a CPR class.Completed 4/13/13
- Do 100 consecutive push-ups.
- Build a six-month emergency savings fund.
Go on a picnic.Completed 9/25/12
- Try standup paddleboarding.
Take a fitness class (i.e. kickboxing, zumba).Completed 7/13/13
- Go cross-country skiing.
- Travel somewhere by train.
- Go vegetarian for two weeks.
Meet an online friend in person.Completed Fall 2012
- Help build a house with Habitat for Humanity.
- Make my own piece of art.
Tour a winery.Completed October 2013
- Buy flowers for someone.
Go on a girls’ trip.Completed 10/7/12
- Hike in a state or national park that I’ve never been to.