Disclosure: As a blogger for Tastefully Simple, I receive compensation and product for review purposes. The opinions below are entirely my own.
Summertime is family time in our household. Hubster is home from work at a regularly scheduled time. It makes it easier to meal plan. That means the slow cooker gets put away for the season and we start to cook meals that take longer to prepare. There is something about putting time into a meal that makes it more satisfying. We have more meals with appetizers, grilling and dessert. There is quality time spent together while the food cooks instead of scarfing down a quick dinner before or after the kids’ bedtime.
Artichoke and spinach dip is one of my favorite appetizers regardless of the season. It pairs well with vegetables, crackers, pita chips, or whatever your taste buds desire. In the interest of keeping things fresh and new this summer, I added a twist to this traditional dip by adding jalapeño.
This Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix makes it super easy to whip a satisfying appetizer together. You only need four ingredients and five minutes. With all of that extra time, you can focus on enjoying those family moments and making a great dinner – the main event!
- 1 Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- Combine dip mix, softened cream cheese, chopped jalapeño and ½ cup shredded swiss cheese in a bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Stir thoroughly, then top with remaining ½ cup of shredded swiss cheese.
- Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds until cheese is melted.
- Serve with vegetables, pita chips or crackers.