I can’t stop thinking about Baby Deuce lately and how eager I am to find out if it’s a boy or a girl. There are so many similarities to my pregnancy with C, but there’s also some distinct differences.
- Craving McDonald’s sausage burritos for breakfast, and they seem to calm my stomach
- Aversions to beef and fried foods (except french fries!)
- Hyperemesis requiring Zofran, Unisom and vitamin B6
- Belly growing low and straight out
- Skin issues – dry patches, some breakouts
- Inability to work with food/cook at all in the first trimester
- Required twice the dose of Zofran that I was on with C
- Constant strange taste in my mouth
- Altered sense of smell – I always think I’m smelling a strange smell
- Altered sense of taste – some things taste metallic, others just taste…different
- Aversion to chocolate and coffee. Yes! I usually LOVE chocolate and coffee.
I don’t know what to think! I’d absolutely love to have another boy so that C could have a brother close in age, and because their birthdays will only be about a week apart and we already have all the right clothes… But because of the differences in the two pregnancies, I’m starting to wonder if this might be a girl.Continue Reading...