I received product from Simply Be in exchange for this post. The thoughts and opinions below are entirely my own.
After eight years of marriage, I can say that there is at least one thing my husband and I have “gotten right.” We make each other a priority! Our different work schedules can make it a challenge to find time together, but we steal special time for one another during the day. Even if it’s just an hour once per week, we make time to connect and enjoy each other’s company. That one-on-one time is essential for us to stay connected and build our relationship.
It’s nice to ditch the yoga pants and get dressed up once in a while, even if we aren’t going on a traditional nighttime date! Simply Be sent me this adorable Scarlett & Jo Floral Printed Dress that has become my new favorite. The 1950s silhouette is to die for! It’s ridiculously comfortable, too. Pair it with some beautiful shoes – like these Sole Diva Jeweled Sandals – and it’s a (day) date!
Without further ado, here are 25 Day Date Ideas to help you plan your next day out as a couple:
- Get dressed up and try a new restaurant.
- Go to an early movie.
- Discover a new trail.
- Make breakfast together at home.
- Sip coffee on your front porch.
- Visit your favorite coffee shop.
- Try a wine or beer tasting at a local winery or craft brewery.
- Run errands together – you can make anything fun if you try!
- Schedule a couple’s massage.
- Lace up your athletic shoes and go for a walk or run.
- Stay in bed and browse the internet, planning your next getaway.
- Binge watch your favorite TV show.
- Build a snowman, play in the leaves, or plant some flowers together.
- Plan a picnic (indoor picnics are perfect for inclement weather!).
- Take a bike ride.
- Hit the links for an early tee time.
- Stop for lunch at your favorite restaurant.
- Revisit a fond memory from when you started dating (i.e. an activity or a place).
- Shop your local garage sales for fun deals.
- Test drive a new car.
- Write your bucket lists and share them with each other.
- Check an item off your bucket list!
- Go to a local Open House and get inspired with home ideas.
- Get dressed up, turn on some music and dance.
- Build something together (i.e. a ramp or playhouse for the kids).
Are you planning a day date with your significant other? Which types of activities do you enjoy doing together? Find your Day Date fashion at Simply Be!