This post is sponsored by Festival Foods. The thoughts and opinions below are entirely my own.
It’s time to celebrate Halloween with the annual Boofest at Festival Foods! Boofest will be held at your local Festival Foods location on Saturday, October 29th, between 10am and 2pm. Our family enjoys this free event each year. Here are six reasons to enjoy Boofest with the kids at Festival Foods:
1. Come in costume! Who likes to spend money on a costume, only to have your kids get a couple hours of fun out of it? Get more use out of that Halloween costume by wearing it to Boofest! Kids ages 8 and under are encouraged to come in costume.
2. Find allergy-friendly options! Festival Foods is all about inclusivity. As part of the national Teal Pumpkin Project, teal pumpkin stations provide non-food options for children with food allergies. Options include stickers, bracelets, and pencils. All children have the opportunity for fun at Boofest!
3. Enjoy activities and snacks! Walk around the store to various stations offering activities, cookie-decorating, and snacks. The cookie-decorating might be my kids’ favorite part!
4. Get in the Halloween spirit! Store associates dress up for Boofest, too, sometimes coordinating with their whole department! Expect to see costumed associates serving you throughout the store. It’s a cute way to get in the Halloween spirit.
5. Free fun for the family! Boofest is free of charge, so stop by your local Festival Foods store and create fun memories with the family.
6. Enter to win a $100 Festival Foods gift card! Take a picture of your child enjoying Boofest, submit it to this page, and you’ll be entered to win a $100 Festival Foods gift card.
If you happened to stop by the Festival Foods Pumpkin Blowout earlier this month, you know that Festival Foods puts on a great event. Boofest is another one of those can’t-miss events for our family! Click here to find a Festival Foods location near you. We hope to see you there on Saturday, October 29th!
What costumes are your children wearing this year?