Okay, friends. What do you do to relax when you’re exhausted and stressed? Anything embarrassing? I’m going to fess up to some of my guilty pleasures and I’d love to hear your favorites, too!
1. Drink a glass of Moscato.
2. Watch “Impractical Jokers,” and laugh loudly at my TV.
3. Listen to “24/7 Comedy,” on my iHeartRadio app while I do chores around the apartment.
4. Browse Facebook. Scroll. Refresh. Browse. Repeat.
6. Watch the Kardashians.
7. Go for a run.
8. Sprinkle a few drops of lavender or lullaby essential oil on my shower wall and take a hot shower.
9. Read a book. This one isn’t too relaxing, because all the books I am currently reading are about autism.
Okay, y’all. How do you relax?